Henry Cooper Hand Signed Print SALE
Henry Cooper Hand Signed Print - Full Colourised Cassius Clay
A must for any fan of Brittsh boxing
Great value for money
- Photo of Sir Henry Cooper knocking down Cassius Clay aka Muhammed Ali digitally colourised and personally hand signed by Sir Henry Cooper.
- From Europe's leading distributor of authentic signed sports memorabilia
- All products are signed in organised signing sessions
- A1 Sporting Memorabilia for signed football shirts, signed boxing gloves, signed books, and photos
- Authenticity of the item is guaranteed - All items come with a Certificate of Authenticity
Description : Sir Henry Cooper is one of British sport's most popular and charismatic personalities of the past century and even today, some 35 years after he hung up his gloves for the final time, 'Our Enry' remains a national icon. Born in south London in 1934, Cooper grew up in the shadow of the Second World War and displayed all the resolve and determination in the ring that his peers had to show in everyday life and by 1970 he was officially recognised as the British, European and Commonwealth heavyweight champion. It was however his two famous clashes with Muhammad Ali in the 1960s for which he is best and most fondly remembered. The two men first fought in a non-title fight at Wembley in 1963 and Cooper stunned the boxing fraternity when he floored Ali in the fourth round with 'Enry's Ammer' - his trademark left hook. A dazed Ali eventually picked himself up and won the fight but with one iconic punch, Cooper had engrained himself in the national consciousness. The rematch three years lat...